Works Information Database Search
- All works written by JASRAC authors, composers and publishers are, as a principle, administered by JASRAC. However, works which have no record of usage or works which have not been registered with JASRAC may not be found in this database.
- The data in this database are updated daily. Rights ownership for any given work may change without notice.
- Please do not conduct searches using automation scripts. For security reasons, access may be blocked without prior notice.
- Please refrain from setting up direct links to this database.
- The characters displayed in this database may include extended character sets not included in the first and second levels of the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS). For such characters, depending on the computer brand, operating system and fonts used, characters different from the characters intended may be displayed.
- To view this database, the use of Internet Explorer 11.0 or later is recommended (there are no operating system related restrictions).
The database may not be displayed properly without the recommended environment. Depending on the web browser settings, the database may not be displayed properly even when under the recommended environment.
- The use of platform- or environment-dependent (Unicode) character sets may result in character errors and is not recommended.
- All copyrights pertaining to this database are reserved by JASRAC.
- Any unauthorized photocopying, copying, reprinting or reproduction of this database, in full or in part, is strictly prohibited by law.